Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Exciting Decisions About Life!

I am so excited!  About so many things I do not know where to begin.  Who am I kidding?  I have two exciting new projects in the works and I can't wait to tell you about them.  First I am going to tell you quickly about a new website I am creating for a passion of mine.  Back in 2002 I started learning about personalities and how those personalities can almost always predict the direction a person will take.  I love figuring out someones personality and truly get a kick out of being right (by the way I am a D personality on the DISC scale and that explains that).  So anyway I am creating a website called Personality-Quiz-Tools.com to teach others how to recognize different personalities and be able to use that information to make their lives better.  I will be talking about it in detail on My Social Media Project Blog. I just put the homepage up today on Personality-Quiz-Tools so please check it out.  I would love your feed back.

Now for my super exciting news!!  If you have read my past blogs then you know that I am at a cross roads in my life - the intersection of What Do I Want To Do With The Rest Of My Life Avenue and I Feel Like I Am Running Out Of Time Street.  I did know one thing all along and that is that I want to do something to help women.  God has truly placed that on my heart and I am going to do something about it.  I have spent much time contemplating my strengths and talking to everyone I could about what I should do.  I am so excited to say that I have finally decided on the path.
I am going to help women who are at a cross roads just like me.  I am going to help them start their own small or home-based businesses and I am going to take it a step further.  I am going to help them do it without self-doubt or self-sabotage.  That is huge!!  So many women have the ability to do something powerful for themselves, their families and their communities and they let things get in the way.  Inside of each and every one of us is a business waiting to be born - you have knowledge in multiple areas, you have hobbies, you have passions - the list goes on and on.  Especially in an economy like this - it is the perfect time to get started on a new business.  Whether you believe me or not the economy is getting a little better and will continue to grow - that is always what happens after a down turn.  Take this time right now to start a business and you will be primed and ready for the upswing when so many others will be sitting on the sidelines.

One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understandings.  In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths."  I know he is directing my paths so I am truly excited.  So what is next?  I am going to start a series entitled "Top 10 Reasons Women Don't Start Their Own Businesses" and we will overcome each and every one of them.  STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment